Volunteer with the Ben Williams Foundation
Save a Life | Make Living Easier
Volunteering with the Ben Williams Foundation gives you the chance to be a part of a bigger effort to help the nation’s millions of kidney patients, one person at a time.
The Ben Williams Foundation is a charitable, non-profit organization. As such, we welcome as much help and as many volunteers as we can get. Ben has been leading the efforts from the front and would love your support and help in the battle against kidney disease, hypertension, and CTE.
With supporters like you, we can continue to fight the disease every day. We look for help to:
Ways to Get Involved as a Volunteer
Office Volunteers: volunteer time and skills to work at the BWF offices
- Arrange an event (fundraising, educational, etc.)
- Participate in an event
- Public education
- Patient assistance programs
- Special events
Volunteers Make A Difference
People like you make it possible for us to do the many things we do to help kidney patients.
- How much time do I need to volunteer?
- How often and how much time you volunteer is entirely up to you. We welcome as many hours as you can to help in any way you want. No help is too small, and we appreciate all that you do.
- I want to plan an event. What do I do?
- Take a look at our Fundraising Events page and start planning your Ben Williams Foundation kidney event today.
If you have any questions about being a volunteer with the Ben Williams Foundation, contact us at [email protected].